Monday, November 22, 2010

First Fondant Workshop

Here it is, the ever awaited introduction into fondant workshops. 

I have limited space for this beautiful Christmas Candle Cake, so sign up early.    Workshop will be help in Barrie on Tuesday December 7th from 11:30am – 3:00pm.   I will consider an evening class if there is enough interest.

Pre-payment of $50 must be submitted to hold your seat.  I accept e-mail transfers to info@smashingcakedesigns.com or please send an e-mail to arrange other payment options.  

You will be e-mailed about a week prior to the workshop with a list of items required.   Such items will included, fondant, roller, fondant mat.   You can make a real cake or a dummie cake for the purpose of this workshop 

I will supply the candle and plate.  You will have use of my tools to make the holly leaves and candle indent.   

Please fell free to pass this workshop onto anyone you know that may be interested in attending.   

 

No comments: