Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Another Candle Workshop

I have had a few requests about doing a workshop with the fondant Christmas Candle.   Right now I am trying to gather numbers to see how big of a space I would be looking at renting to complete this workshop.   If this is one you would be interested in please let me know by commenting with your e-mail address or e-mail me so I can forward finalized class details to you.  

Date and location is TBD based on numbers.  I am looking at Halls in the Barrie, Orillia and Oro-Medonte area so it will be within one of those areas.   If you could also let me know if daytime, evenings or weekends work best then I can go with the majority of people.  

You don't need fondant experience to take the class, I will show you how to cover a cake with fondant.   You will however need to bring your own tools (rolling pin, fondant mat or silicone mat to roll fondant on, and a few other common kitchen tools).



 

No comments: