Sunday, November 7, 2010

Christmas Lights

I love driving around in December looking at Christmas lights.   I remember doing it as a child with my Mum and I now love taking my children out and see their eyes light up.

Another way to light up the eyes of a child is with candy of course.   This year I will be making and selling these chocolate light bulb lollipops during the Christmas season.   These make great stocking stuffers for kids and adults alike.   It's also a nice treat to hand out at Christmas parties to all the guests. 

I will be appearing at a few Christmas craft shows over the next few weeks where you can get your hands on some goodies.    I will post all the info on the shows shortly.   If you can't make it out to a show you can certainly place an order for any of the Christmas treats.    I can also ship a package of these lollipops :) 

No comments: