Bowl of spaghetti anyone? Or how about a slice of spaghetti? Dig into this spaghetti and you will find marble cake, chocolate icing, chocolate meatballs and jam sauce.
Shock your guests with this bowl of dessert. You will be amazed at how easy this cake is to make.
1. Bake any size single layer cake you wish, let cool.
2. Torte your cake and add filling of your choice.
3. Place cake on platter or in a large pasta bowl.
4. Tint icing slightly with yellow to get the look of pasta.
5. Using a decorating bag and a #5 or #6 tip start creating squeezing it all over the cake to resemble spaghetti.
6. Mix jam with some water so it's a little runny and put chocolate balls into the jam mixture. Once they are covered spoon onto cake and pour remaining jam over them.