Thursday, July 21, 2011

My, my it has been some time since I posted something.   I don't know where the month of July has gone.   I took some time off to do some more kitchen renovations and I have been working on some fun treats that I will post later.

Today I wanted to share a link to another blog called Birthday Girl.  She posts some great ideas and I am particularly in love with the S'more blog from yesterday so I thought I would share these fun treats.  http://www.birthdaygirlblog.com/2011/07/please-sir-may-i-have-smores.html   Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to go on to the birthday girl blog and it said that permission was denied because I wasn't invited?? Just curious what that means?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Looking nice... but i have one question that what is the meaning of Just curious???
send gifts to pakistan