Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Welcome and Happy Holidays

Thank you for joining me on my new blog.   I will post pictures and information about cakes for all of you here.  Please follow along and forward my blog info to anyone you know that may be interested in following along.

I have posted a few Christmas Cakes for you to view below.   I will have the new website up and running soon so you can see all the cakes I have created so far.   

We have officially opened up as Smashing Cake Designs, serving the Barrie and Orillia Area with custom cakes.  My lovely daughter Megan is our face of the company as she smashes one of my cakes :)  We had a great photo session with Malinda from Studio dpi visit her at www.studiodpi.com  if you would like to capture some great pictures of your family.


No comments: