Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to my amazing children

Every July, life if crazy around my house.  I have 2 young children who's birthdays are 3 days apart.   This weekend my daughter turned 2 and my son turns 4 tomorrow.    For now we are doing one big joint party for as long as I can get away with it.   Once they start asking for different themes or wanting friends from school to attend then I guess it will be one birthday one weekend and the other the following weekend.  Which will then also mean 2 cake for me. 

This year my son requested a In The Night Garden cake, which was perfect as my daughter also loves this show.   It was so cute because I was putting it together and he had no idea who it was for.  The morning of his party he seen it with all the characters on it and realized it was his cake.   He looked up at me with a huge smile on his face and said "Mommy, this is the most beautiful cake you have ever made". 

No comments: